Monday, September 7, 2015

I Scream, You Scream, But No One Screams For School

So. It's Monday, September 7th, I haven't written a blog post in several weeks and I have school tomorrow. First day. I'm not ready. But... I've decided to try and write about my experiences for my sophomore year in high school. Should be pretty fun. Hopefully this time I'll be able to keep up with my blogging for more than a week. I think this summer, not enough happened for me to be interested in my life. But school will be jam packed with all kind of stuff. Classes, friends, family, homework, girls, theatre, homework, music, teachers, homework, my cats, homework, homework, homework. You may be wondering "Hey Jared, what the fuck is wrong with you bruh? Just said homework nine times, shiiit." You see at my school we get a lot of homework and my slow ass has a hard time doin' it. Maybe it won't be so bad this year (I doubt it). Well, I guess I'll find soon enough. :( 

It's kind of late and I'm tired but before the school year I'd just like to tell you what I did this summer before I forget. 

List
I... -Got a guitar
- Barely played guitar
-Six flags, twice
-Got contacts
-Hated contacts
-Stayed at Grandparents house for a weekend
-Saw a rainbow
-Went to the beach
-Finished Harry Potter: Sorcerer's Stone
-Started Harry Potter: Chamber of Secrets
-Hiked at Starved Rock
-Got ready for my sister to leave for college

That was basically it. Oh yeah my sister goes to college in five days. PRETTY CRAZY. I might die... probably not... we'll see. Okay let's see, it is 9:54, I start my sophomore year in ten hours, and I don't want to be awake right now. But remember kids this isn't just a story about inevitable failure in the doom of a new school year, This Is A Story About how I just want to go to sleep.

Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment